Monday, April 20, 2015

RanchFit

                          The Stretcher, 5-7 clicks per strand good shoulder and tricep workout





I would like to think that I am in good physical shape. I work out at the gym five days a week, lifting weights, running, swimming and playing basketball.  But when it comes to doing ranch work, I am consistently weak, tired and sore.  I can bench-press 250 lbs., but I struggle taking down a 250-lb. sick calf. I can do 15 pull-ups, but I have to take a 5-minute break after pounding one T-post. On the basketball court I might be able to set a screen on a 6’3” 250lb defender, but when that mother cow comes at me to protect her calf you can find me quickly climbing the closest fence.

Cross Fit is the new fitness fad that will fade like Jazzercise.  Cross Fit gyms are opening everyday across the US. Cross Fit members use terms like WOD, which stands for Workout of the Day, and the Cross Fit gym is called the Box. If you work out at a Cross Fit gym, you are encouraged to video-record your clean and jerk max and then post it to Facebook for all your friends to watch.

I am always looking for a new business venture, so maybe I should start a Ranch Fit Gym.  I think it would be a simple business model, paying me to keep you in shape doing my ranch work. Cross Fit is similar to ranch work, lifting more than you should too many times with bad form.  The Box will be called the Ranch and the WOD will be called Work. If you’d like to video your workout, it will be entertaining watching you getting mucked out by an angry mother cow.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me. Sounds like fun. Buuuttttt....what's a t-post? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on lfdsloans@outlook.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete